2 Job matching search criteria
BBA/ MBA in Accounting preferable.
- Prepare all accounts related voucher.
- Voucher posting to ERP & tally-9 software.
- Ensure style/Order wise all expenditure posted properly.
- Check all accessories purchase requisition as per work order.
- Salary/OT/earned leave encashment/maternity benefit check.
- Prepare the monthly/weekly/daily action plan & submit to HOD.
- Maintain working papers & file systematically.
- To conduct regular & supplier related activities.
- Any other work assign by top management.
- Must be a Team player, Analytical, Self-motivated, Proactive, Hardworking, Problem solver, Positive attitude.
- Experience Level: < 1 Year
- Educational Qualification: BBA
- Salary: - - -
Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Process bank deposits
- Reconcile financial statements
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Submit tax forms/VAT chalan
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
- Maintain Dashboard (Production, Sales & Collection Reports)
- Machine wise production report preparation.
- Salary Sheet prepare.
- Supervisor store and raw material.
- Any administrative work assigned by the management.
- Experience Level: < 2 Years
- Educational Qualification: Bachelors/ Honours
- Salary: - - -