3 Job matching search criteria
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) 3rd division/ class/CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
- Assist to plan and ensure elements of the design and construction processes.
- Maintain the development of ongoing architectural designs and construction details.
- Responsible for architectural design work is completed on time and adhere to the established specifications and standards.
- Develop design, drawings and presentation materials for Retail interior design projects.
- Prepare Interior & architectural working drawing.
- Analyze space utilization with design experience from Retail operational perspective.
- Schedule regular site visits to check progress and supervise work force.
- Capable to prepare interior/ architectural design concept, creative layout plan, elevation, detail working drawing, furniture layout by Auto CAD and 3D visualization by sketch up, 3D MAX and photoshop etc.
- Executing, monitoring & supervision of project activities and ensure that the ongoing project works are in progress smoothly, properly and timely as per approved specification and schedule.
- Maintain close liaison & co-ordination with Engineers/ Estimators and other team members in the department for effective and efficient operational activities of the department.
- Prepare periodical reports on the progress & development of ongoing projects.
- Determining scope of work, estimating fees, preparing proposals and contracts.
- Experience Level: < 3 Years
- Educational Qualification: Bachelors/ Honours
- Salary: - - -
HSC / Graphics Art/ Design or Equivalent Educational Qualification will be relaxed for experienced designers.
- Reporting. (Create Report for Everyday task)
- Create attractive content, Photo and Promotional banner of all product for Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
- Making brochures, posters, billboard, newspaper ad, leaflet, icons, logos and other marketing materials
- Content writing skill for different product.
- Maintain Photo and description of website and other third party platform.
- Assist in layout and artwork of the graphic elements on the website - working cooperatively with the E-Commerce Editor to ensure a consistent \'voice\' is implemented.
- Graphic Design and Image Editing using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other components of Adobe Creative suite
- Preparing image-rich PowerPoint presentations and videos
- Generating graphical content for social media
- Designing vector graphics for internal use and for external projects
- Utilizes an understanding of contemporary web trends and techniques in design of engaging web elements.
- Understand target audience and apply design strategy to layouts
- Understand brand and retail strategies.
- Maintenance homepages and seasonality designs.
- Daily use of Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop to complete tasks.
- Other tasks as assigned by the E-Commerce General Manager or Chief Merchant.
- Job Location: Dhaka (Mirpur DOHS).
- Experience Level: < 2 Years
- Educational Qualification: H.S.C.
- Salary: - - -
Diploma in pattern making from any reputed university. 3rd division/ Class/ CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
- Responsible for the operations of CAD section within pattern room with GERBER and GEMINI CAD system
- Digitizing of manual patterns, grading, marker planning and consumption through software.
- Creating new patterns & its customization
- Marker making & Grading
- Pattern Correction according to Sample Fit
- Experience Level: < 4 Years
- Educational Qualification: Diploma
- Salary: - - -