2 Job matching search criteria
Graduation/ Masters in any discipline.
- Responsible for overall quality control
- Must have knowledge fabrics shrinkage, marker, cutting procedure.
- Continuously improve and develop quality control system so that our products are of the highest quality and reduce rejection and wastage cost.
- Co-ordinate with design and production department to work our in-house production unit & out side factory gives the finest finishing touch of each product.
- Assist management in reviewing practices and procedures to ensure that company\'s quality standards for garments are met.
- Able to handle several numbers of styles at a time independently.
- Self-motivational to resolve any problem of quality related issues by discussing with factory and Management.
- Unit Name: Texmart Trading Company Ltd.
- Texmart Trading Company Ltd. (concern of Giant Group) is one of the leading national fashion brand retailer and distributor in Bangladesh with several local and international fashion brands under its umbrella.
- Experience Level: < 3 Years
- Educational Qualification: Bachelors/ Honours
- Salary: - - -
Master of Commerce (MCom) M.Com, Accounting with CA-CC/C.A-inter. Skills Required: Buyer Handling
- Lead and guide a group of Companies central store.
- Manage and maintain accurate receive and issue records of all materials, Inventory taking, Quality checking as per procedure.
- Ensure proper maintain and operation of the store like safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch.
- Ensure goods inbound and outbound, warehouse management, safety and security within the store.
- Make sure inventory control, proper deliveries and implement BIN card.
- Make sure correspondent with CNF against export & import.
- To collect style wise order status from merchandiser, Collect the daily export status from the commercial and hand over to the related executive.
- To keep fabric, pocketing, lining and contrast as per buyer/style/PO/color wise.
- Monitor warehouse activities to ensure that accessories are stored correctly and safely and organize warehouse space is used efficiently.
- Issue the fabric goods to the subcontracted factory as per the requirements of the planning dept.
- Develop and maintain software based system for materials delivery to the production floor as per plan.
- Follow and implement the operational strategies and procedure according to the company policy.
- Monitor and maintain store ledger, fixed asset register as well as software.
- Maintain FIFO/LIFO and smooth operation for materials received from suppliers, delivery to customers and returned products.
- Executing all the Day-to-Day Store function as per the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure).
- Lead and guide the store personnel to accomplish the assigned/vested task in best possible way.
- To ensure the goods of the different style as per order of the buyer.
- Ensure daily/weekly stock report to the management.
- Any other job as may be assigned by the management time to time.
- Must have 10 Years experience in RMG industry and Profound knowledge about warehouse (store).
- Experience Level: <10 Years
- Educational Qualification: M.COM
- Salary: - - -