2 Job matching search criteria
Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Engineering in Electrical & Electronic Engineering Skills Required: Maintenance
- Sales passenger and freight elevators, escalators, walkway, car lifts.
- Contacts property owners and agents of prospective customers to obtain blueprints of proposed new construction and submits to engineering department for bid.
- Confers with owners of existing structures to determine type of installation required.
- Inspects premises to verify feasibility of request and recommends changes for more efficient operation.
- Submits specifications, such as number, size, type, load capacity, and speed of elevator to engineering department.
- Presents bid to customer, explains cost factors, emphasizing characteristics, such as construction, performance, durability, and appearance of equipment.
- Follows up order to ensure lists of materials ordered are correct and work will be completed by project deadline.
- Contacts owner periodically to advise of progress of work, and attends sales and trade meetings and reads journals to keep informed of market conditions, business trends, and new developments in industry.
- Performs other duties as described by the Sales Manager.
- Experience Level: < 3 Years
- Educational Qualification: Diploma
- Salary: - - -
Master degree in any discipline.
- Plan, organize, direct and implement day to day factory production,
- To ensure implementation of daily production schedule.
- To prepare daily production report and submit to DMD
- To maintain stock of raw materials, chemicals, flavor, Liquid Glucose, Cocoa Powder, vegetable Fat, Sugar & Soyalecithin for making Chocolate, Candy and other confectionery item for daily production and ensure next day\'s stock.
- To ensure delivery of finished products.
- To prepare and maintain work schedule of production Officer, Supervisors, Permanent & Other Workers.
- Checking of Cards.
- Co-ordinate and control works of Production Officer and Supervisor
- Ensure site compliance status through various corporate audits.
- Ensure environmental safety as well as protection in and around the plant.
- Ensure that production floor and factory area remain clean all the time
- Ensure maximum utilization of manpower, machine, materials etc.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure an effective return on assets.
- Address production employees- issues or grievances with support from HR
- Handling of customs and BSTI, Environment, ISO, & HALAL audit..
- To drive the factory production and continuous improvement and optimization of all processes.
- Maintain liaison with mechanical, electrical and other supporting departments/sections to get best production performance
- Any other work as per instruction by HOD and Superior Management time to time.
- Experience Level: < 8 Years
- Educational Qualification: Masters
- Salary: - - -