1 Job matching search criteria
M.Sc/B.Sc (Honors) in Agriculture/ Agronomy/ Horticulture/ Agro forestry health from any recognized university or institution with all second class/division or equivalent CGPA in all academic examinations
- Ensure effective implementation of approved and planned support activities at the regional level on time and provide technical support to frontline staffs.
- Selection of suitable varieties of crops for the implementation of Agriculture enterprise and trees for Social Forestry implementation.
- Develop training/ refresher schedule for participant training and assist to execute the training activity as per guidance of programme management.
- Ensure timely expected asset growth through regular home visit, challenge identification and necessary action taken for resolving asset growth.
- Assist to confirm inputs (all sorts of seeds and others) for Agriculture & Social Forestry and ensure supply through line management to participants on time.
- Maintain field follow up timely and frequently, to identify the technical and other problems and try to solve immediately.
- Assist all program staff in the respective region to increase the technical knowledge for themselves and also for the programme participants.
- Analysis MIS report sending from branch offices and to prepare for Head Office and to conserve properly.
- Always, to communicate with the authority and to receive the advice.
- Communicate and keep liaison with the respective District and Upazila Agriculture and Forest offices and other related BRAC programme for different services also with the different organization for current technical technologies and information
- Job Location: BRAC Field Office
View detail and apply through this link : http://careers.brac.net/Presentation/ViewJobDetailsNW.aspx?type=2018101402
- Experience Level: < 2 Years
- Educational Qualification: B.S.C.
- Salary: - - -